Purelan Lanolin Nipple Cream 37gr
If you have dry, cracked or sore nipples, Purelan 100 lanolin nipple cream offers natural soothing care and protection. Our nipple cream consists of 100% natural wool wax (lanolin) and is ideal for the care of sensitive, sore nipples during breastfeeding. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture balance and keeps the skin supple. Purelan is so safe for your baby that it doesn’t need to be removed before breastfeeding. Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and free from artificial additives and preservatives.
- When to use lanolin cream - When you breastfeed, your baby’s frequent sucking can deplete the natural oils in your skin. This can lead to your nipples feeling sensitive, dry and sore – they may even start to crack. This is where Purelan™ 100 lanolin cream comes in by helping to replenish these oils. And of course, you don’t have to wait until you’re experiencing sore or cracked nipples before using nipple cream – you can apply it as a gentle moisturiser to help the skin on your breasts feel softer and more supple, before or after breastfeeding. You can even use it to soothe itchy or sensitive nipples during pregnancy.
- How to use Purelan™ 100 - If you are breastfeeding you can apply Purelan™ 100 lanolin cream straight after a feed. Make sure your hands are clean before expressing a little milk and wiping over your nipple and the areola (the darker skin surrounding your nipple) and allowing them to dry. Then take a pea-sized amount of the lanolin cream and warm and soften it between your fingertips. Gently apply only over your nipple – the large 37 g tube means you can reapply as desired without fear of your supply running out.
- Is Purelan™ safe for baby? - You may be wondering whether you can breastfeed with lanolin cream on – the answer is yes! There’s no need to remove Medela Purelan™ 100 before your baby latches on as it contains no parabens, artificial additives or preservations, and is fragrance free. You can even use it on your baby’s own skin, if he has any minor dry patches, for example. Lanolin cream can also soothe chapped lips and noses during the cold season! The handy 7 g tube size is ideal for popping into your handbag for easy application when you’re on the go.
Purelan cares for sensitive, dry, sore and cracked nipples with pure wool wax of medical quality and helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture and moisture balance. An insider tip: use for dry baby skin or for mom’s lips and nose!
Purelan consists of 100% natural lanolin, is hypoallergenic and is completely free of artificial additives and preservatives, parabens or fragrances. The nipple cream is also safe for babies and does not have to be removed before breastfeeding.
- 100% ultra-pure and natural medical-grade lanolin nipple cream
- Helps reinforce your skin’s natural barrier properties
- Gentle & safe
- Natural protection
- Provides instant soothing relief for sore and cracked nipples
- Soothes sensitive or dry nipples and is perfectly safe (hypoallergenic)
- Removal not necessary before breastfeeding
- Can also be used on dry skin
- 37 gram tube
Lanolin - contains no parabens, artificial additives or preservations, and is fragrance free.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns